A good looking house takes a lot of work but it’s necessary for great photographs. Every little detail makes a difference in a photograph. It's not economical to spend time using Photoshop to eliminate damages or clutter so it’s a good idea to take care of problems before I arrive. Please use my Top Ten Things To Do or download the comprehensive PDF at the bottom of the page to get started.
Top Ten Things To Do
- Clean all floors, rugs, carpets, counter tops and windows
- Replace all burned out light bulbs and use bulbs of the same kind (do not mix incandescent with fluorescent)
- Make beds
- Put all personal objects away or out of view
- Remove dirty dishes from view
- Remove pet food bowls, water bowls, toys and beds from view
- Turn off all computer screens and TVs
- Turn on all lights
- Open all window blinds and curtains
- Remove all personal and family photos
I offer a variety of prices based upon both you, and your clients needs. I can also structure custom pricing based upon the assignment.
If you would like to book your appointment, you may call me at 253-237-3219 or, you may schedule your appointment online by clicking here!
Photography Services in King County Washington
Seattle, Redmond, Shoreline, Kenmore, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Federal Way, Renton,
Burien, Sammamish, Duvall, Kent, Issaqauh, SeaTac, Tukwila, Medina, White Center, Kirkland,
Maple Valley, Woodinville, Des Moines, Lynnwood, Mukilteo, Edmonds, Everett, Snohomish Washington